Wilbury Avenue, Cheam, Sutton, Surrey, SM2 7DU
30 Ewell Road
Tel: 020 8643 7777
About the Property
***OPEN DAY – 24th OCTOBER – CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT***
Quite simply one of the finest homes in Cheam we have ever had the honour of marketing, this stunning Queen Anne revival property is located on a large westerly backing plot on one of the most highly regarded roads in the area. The front of the property is boundaried by part of the original wall of King Henry VIII’s hare coursing warren, and the wonderful established rear garden is a tranquil sanctuary.
Lovingly restored to the very highest of standards of craftsmanship, this beautiful family home of over 3,500 square feet (including outside entertainment space) has been sympathetically renovated to meet modern living standards whilst retaining its original character. The restructured layout features many spacious dual aspect rooms, enjoying day-long light from the large sash windows. The panelled living room walls and limestone fireplaces sit harmoniously alongside luxury modern additions such as a steam room, drop-down cinema screen with Dolby Atmos surround sound, and wiring for Sonos hifi throughout.
South Cheam is a highly sought-after area and homes within the boundary of this historic ’Hare Wall’ location are a particularly rare find, so call now to reserve your viewing appointment.
- Queen Anne style detached character home on prestigious South Cheam road
- Six spacious bedrooms with four bathrooms
- Over 3,300 square feet of accommodation across three floors
- Spectacular plot measuring over 80ft in width and 230ft in depth (approaching half an acre in total)
- Good transport links from nearby Cheam station (Zone 5 Oyster) and easy access to A3 / M25
- EPC RATING: D