Burdon Lane, South Cheam, SM2 7BZ
30 Ewell Road
Tel: 020 8643 7777
About the Property
Since our foundation in 1938 Christies have been trusted to handle the sales of many prestige homes in South Cheam. In particular, those properties built by the renowned local builder Andrew Burton have been some of our favourites. We have also been fortunate to sell some of them more than once – and here is a case in point.
We sold this property all the way back in January 1968, and having been in continuous ownership since then, we are now delighted to present it for sale once more. It is undoubtedly an exceptional Burton house and extremely well maintained, having been built to a larger scale than the vast majority of its contemporaries – perhaps because of its corner plot of approximately 0.4 of an acre. This is a fine “Arts and Crafts” influenced home, which does not disappoint. Call us today to arrange your viewing.
- Many fine period features including oak panelling, open fireplace and parquet flooring
- Wonderful Rennie Mackintosh style stained glass window illuminating the first floor landing
- Three reception rooms plus large kitchen. Five generous bedrooms
- Well stocked garden with large terrace and stunning Rivers Purple Beech tree
- Rare opportunity to purchase a significant South Cheam corner plot home
- Considerable potential for extension (subject to planning permission)
- EPC RATING - E