Wilbury Avenue, South Cheam, SM2 7DU
30 Ewell Road
Tel: 020 8643 7777
About the Property
Located in the heart of highly desirable South Cheam is this attractive, comfortable and “ready to go” four bedroom family home which provides great accommodation as it stands, yet also offers fantastic extension potential with – previous planning approved (recently lapsed) for extension to circa 3,400 sq ft., and if desired a further circa 1000 sq ft in the loft (STPP). This is an ideal opportunity for a growing family to purchase a home that can grow with them as the years go by, or for a buyer with vision to design their own “dream home” right now.
Ground floor accommodation currently consists of a through lounge which has been extended, separate kitchen and fourth bedroom/family room, and of course a ground floor cloakroom. Upstairs there are three bedrooms plus a family bathroom.
Additional advantages of this home include a grand carriage driveway creating wide frontage directly onto the prestigious Wilbury Avenue, a large garage, westerly facing rear garden and easterly facing frontage, and the benefit of sitting on one of the very few roads in south Cheam which contains parts of the historic ‘Hare Wall’
South Cheam is incredibly sought after as it provides access to all the vital amenities for families: Ofsted rated outstanding schools, a charming high street and unrivalled transport links are all found within reach, meaning that this property truly ticks all the boxes. A rare opportunity not to be missed.
NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- Previously granted (recently lapsed) planning for extension to circa 3,400 sq ft
- Further potential for circa 1,000 sq ft loft conversion (stpp)
- Currently 3 bedrooms/1 bathroom and a fourth bedroom/family room. Planning permission was for 4 double bedrooms/4 bathrooms, and a fourth long reception room/utility room
- Copies of previous plans available from Christies
- Call now to discuss the property in more detail