Rosebery Road, Cheam, SM1 2BW
30 Ewell Road
Tel: 020 8643 7777
About the Property
A remarkably spacious detached character home in a highly sought-after conservation area well placed for Cheam Village, mainline station, local schools and bus routes, splendid reception hall, cloakroom, fabulous 38′ lounge and dining room, excellent open-plan family kitchen/breakfast room, spacious landing, 4 good bedrooms, stunning family bathroom with walk-in shower, separate cloakroom, possible en-suite potential.
- Solid walnut and Amtico flooring throughout to the ground floor
- Wonderful 38' dual aspect lounge and dining room
- Excellent open-plan family room and kitchen/breakfast room overlooking rear garden and patio
- Lavish family bathroom with superb walk-in shower with body jets, plus separate WC
- In-out driveway with off-street parking plus gated side access to lovely level rear garden with patio, lawn and summerhouse
19ft 2inch x 14ft 6"
19ft x 14ft including walkin dressing room (ensuit
12ft 3inch x 11ft
8ft 3inch x 6ft 10"
11ft x 8ft 10"
WITH OFFSTREET PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
GATED SIDE ACCESS
WITH PATIO AREA, LEVEL LAWN, GARDEN SUMMERHOUSE
AND SIDE AREA STORAGE SHED