Christies Estate Agents & Auctioneers can advise on all aspects of selling by auction and provide appraisals for properties anywhere in the UK.
Our unique approach combines major auction events in London and Birmingham with a network of partner
firms throughout the country. Sellers benefit from the best of both worlds – expert local marketing combined with national exposure, it’s the right way to achieve the best possible price for your property.
• It’s fast - exchange contracts on the fall of the gavel, with completion in 20 working days
• It’s certain - no chains, no negotiation, no gazumping or gazundering
• It’s efficient - serious buyers with cash and finance: no time wasters
• It’s transparent - all interested parties have the opportunity to bid
• It’s exciting - come along and see for yourself. Competitive bidding in the room works to the seller’s advantage
Then there is Christies Network E, a new online auction combining the speed and certainty of traditional auctions with the best aspects of an estate agency sale. The winning bidder secures a Christies Network E Exclusivity Agreement - a fixed period (normally four weeks) in which to arrange surveys and finance prior to exchanging contracts, safe in the knowledge they will not be gazumped.
They pay a deposit of 1% of the purchase price (subject to a minimum £3500) in part payment for the property and the seller undertakes not to sell to anyone else during this period.
Everyone is happy - the seller has a serious buyer who is committed to the transaction and the buyer knows their purchase price is secure.
For more information about buying or selling with Christies Network E auctions please contact Christies Network Auctions on 020 8643 7777 and we will be pleased to help.
In a challenging market selling your home under the hammer makes sense.